Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Empathy (pt. 2)

Empathize with people of varying occupations.

Key: Good points - Bad points

Investors:
I am more advantaged as smaller apartments have higher price per land area. Even though I advertise them as cheap options for those who don't have a lot to spend, I gain more money.

However, I may get complaints that the flats I am selling are too small and inhumane/inconsiderate. This lowers my reputation and my business may be affected.

Architects/Interior designers:
I like it because I am challenged to be more creative in my design. I also have a smaller area that I have to work with. If I came up with a good, contemporary, and creative design, I can gain a lot of recognition and praise in my field of work.

General people will expect me to lower my price as they think that I have less work to do. I have to spend more time and thought on my designs. I may have to sacrifice and give up some of my ideas for the design due to limited space.

No comments:

Post a Comment