Key: Good points - Bad points
Singles/Foreign students:
Since I live alone, I don't need a large living space. I prefer small ones as the rent is cheap. I don't need a large kitchen or dining room. I like small spaces as long as it is comfortable. I am busy with work/school so I don't have a lot of time to clean the house.
I may need more space if I ever bring my friends over to my house. I may have problems with storage space for my items. I may also dislike the cramped feeling of living in small spaces.
Senior citizens:
I like small spaces as they are more practical. I can reach things easily. If I want to move rooms, I don't need to travel a long distance. They are also cheaper, making it easier for me as I no longer earn any income. With small space, I will not get lonely as there is closure with other family members. Overall, I don't mind small space as due to my age, I don't move around much.
If the house is small, it can be dangerous for me as I can bump into furniture. I may also trip over cables. The door frame may be too small if I am using a wheelchair. I cannot navigate around the house easily and cannot reach things stacked high. The small space and environment can bore me easily. When my children and their families come over during new year, there is not enough space for all of us.
Disabled people:
I can reach things and move to other rooms easily.
I find it difficult to navigate around the house without bumping into things. My wheelchair cannot pass through doors and some furniture. It is not comfortable and safe for me.
Parents:
I can watch over my kids easily. If there is a commotion, I can notice and come to them quickly.
I am worried about my child's health and safety. I am also worried for their intellectual growth, as the small space limits their freedom to play, explore, and be creative/curious/active. I may also be constantly disturbed by my kids and have no privacy.
Disabled people:
I can reach things and move to other rooms easily.
I find it difficult to navigate around the house without bumping into things. My wheelchair cannot pass through doors and some furniture. It is not comfortable and safe for me.
Parents:
I can watch over my kids easily. If there is a commotion, I can notice and come to them quickly.
I am worried about my child's health and safety. I am also worried for their intellectual growth, as the small space limits their freedom to play, explore, and be creative/curious/active. I may also be constantly disturbed by my kids and have no privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment